Thursday, September 23, 2010

Listing

I have been out of the house since 7:30am and I just walked in the door. I may fall over! I am feeling kind of punchy, but I know that I need to get to sleep right away because Friday will be yet another long day (although, thankfully, it promises to be a bit shorter than this one).

Unfortunately, because I was in a hurry to try and get home I left behind the record of what I ate today. So, I am going to have to post it tomorrow night since there is no way my sleep-deprived memory is currently adequate enough to recall everything that I consumed. You know, I bet the reason I forgot my list is because it wasn’t on my list of things to remember!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup fat free cherry yogurt
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 pumpkin spice soy steamed milk
- 1 apple fritter
- 4 bites pumpkin pie with whipped cream
- 1 banana muffin with margarine
- 1 apple cinnamon cereal bar
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream

EXERCISE:
- 15 minute walk

4 comments:

  1. I never remember what i eat. Great post.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just been introduced to your blog & can't wait to dig into the archives where I will gorge myself on their calorie-free goodness. Who needs to work? It's Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep track of my eating by putting it on a web site after every meal. If I did't, I don't think I'd remember it all LOL

    ReplyDelete

Tracker