I have been out of the house since 7:30am and I just walked in the door. I may fall over! I am feeling kind of punchy, but I know that I need to get to sleep right away because Friday will be yet another long day (although, thankfully, it promises to be a bit shorter than this one).
Unfortunately, because I was in a hurry to try and get home I left behind the record of what I ate today. So, I am going to have to post it tomorrow night since there is no way my sleep-deprived memory is currently adequate enough to recall everything that I consumed. You know, I bet the reason I forgot my list is because it wasn’t on my list of things to remember!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup fat free cherry yogurt
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 pumpkin spice soy steamed milk
- 1 apple fritter
- 4 bites pumpkin pie with whipped cream
- 1 banana muffin with margarine
- 1 apple cinnamon cereal bar
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream
- 15 minute walk