I’m still only going to get about three hours of sleep tonight!
It was a high sugar day. I was on the go all morning, afternoon, and night complete with a trip to the hospital to see family through a procedure and a lengthy visit to a very interesting science exhibit that went much later than I had expected. Now I am putting the finishing touches on a video I am entering into a contest since the deadline is tomorrow. Life is interesting, but still exhausting!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 chocolate chip bran bar
- 1 mug of hot chocolate
- 9 pieces of a California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 1 sandwich on a baguette with deli turkey, cheese, lettuce, and herb butter
- 1 glass chocolate peanut butter ice blended drink
- 1 bite chocolate eclair
- 1 large fruit Danish topped with peaches and strawberries
- 3/4 large apple fritter
- 2 cups mint chocolate ice cream blend
- 10 squats