Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Love My Zzzzzzzzzz…

I am so tired, but even now I still have something that I need to be working on. It’s a good thing that I love my life as much as I do, or I might be feeling overwhelmed otherwise! As it is, I know that I am incredibly lucky to enjoy what I do with the majority of my time, even if it does often leave me exhausted. So many projects; so little time!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 4 caramel rice cakes
- 1 pear
- 2 miniature chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing and sprinkles
- 3/4 cup mixed berry yogurt
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups pecan, chocolate, and caramel ice cream blend
- 1 sip apple juice
- 1 bite grapefruit
- 1 pita pocket with eggplant baba ghanouj dip
- 7 gummy candies
- 1 fish burger on a white hamburger bun with cheese, lettuce, and mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup French fries with honey mustard sauce and salt
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 1/4 cup natural fruit gummy candies

EXERCISE:
- 15 minute walk

1 comment:

  1. here are a few suggestions to cut back sugar. Try Spry chewing gum, you can get it at the healthfood store or on amazon. Also, I see that you like rootbeer..try zevia rootbeer..it is very good without all the side effects of sugar or fake sugar. you can get it at Zevia.com or the healthfood store. Also, there is a company in Fla. Samisbakery.com their flax and millit chips are very low cal and very high in fiber. I like the plain and the garlic. They have one made with splenda but again that is not a sugar that is good for you. the fake sugars raises your blood sugar just like sugar and turns to fat. It is the way the body processes it.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker