It’s already been a very long week and I still have two days to go! And at this point, I’m not even sure that things will slow down for my weekend.
But, again, I’m proud of the fact that I am checking in on here regardless of how busy things get. I may not have the time to write a lot, but just typing out a few words for this online journal really does help me to stay focused. It’s grounding. Having to write on here keeps me accountable and I need to hang onto that.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 pear
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with canned ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 glass chocolate peanut butter ice blended drink
- 1 large feta cheese, spinach, and onion bun
- 1 slice mango mousse cake with whipped cream and a piece of peach
- 1 slice chocolate mousse cake with chocolate icing and a piece of strawberry
- 1 gala apple
- 1 pulled pork sandwich on a Kaiser bun with margarine and barbecue sauce
- 1 homemade blueberry and cranberry bran muffin with margarine
- 25 minute walk