Sunday, August 23, 2009

Grumpy Isn't Just A Fairy Tale Dwarf

I woke up in kind of a poor mood. I didn't sleep very well last night and then we kept hitting the snooze button on the alarm clock so we got up much later than planned. I hate starting the day so late. Anyhow, I'm doing my best to pull myself out of this funk and to change my frame of mind so that I can get on with the day in a more positive manner. But, man, I am craving cheesecake or doughnuts or something sweet like that. Sigh...

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about not sleeping well. I want to let you know that I plan on following your blog because I feel it will help stay on track with my own weight loss and blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you.

    I find the days that are the hardest to stay on plan and exercise are ones that I am overtired.

    Just take one meal, one hour at a time and you WILL get through today and tomorrow WILL be a better day.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling much more upbeat and awake now, although I must admit that I gave in to a bite of a caremel apple!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker