Monday, August 24, 2009

Minding Your P's And Q's

Okay, so I don't actually have any Q's to watch over, but would someone tell me why the P's seem to be so frequent!?! I know, I know, it's the increase in water consumption, but what a change! Seriously, people are going to start thinking I have a problem. Is this just an adjustment period or is it something that I will need to get used to long term? And, yes, I am aware of the irony of bringing up such a lowbrow topic under a heading suggesting the discussion of manners.

5 comments:

  1. It's a good thing, really!

    Gratz on 20 lbs down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your note! I am happy to report that today is not a hungry day so I'm feeling better about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep it is an adjustment. When I first started drinking so much water and had your "problem", I just imagined all the fat cells being flushed away each time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain! LoL

    I have a small bladder to begin with, so when I first started drinking water all the time, I was going ALL THE TIME! Thank god I wear a pedometer, because those steps to the bathroom add up quickly! LoL

    I'm on week 11 of my weight loss journey, and I do notice I don't have to pee as much even though I am still drinking the same or even more than I was before.

    Hang in there, the worst will be over soon enough! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!!! Seriously, every one of your comments made me giggle. Thanks for listening!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker