Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Now That's Motivation, Baby!!!

I sat down to cruise the blogosphere, not sure what I would write about today when, lo and behold, look at what I have been awarded! I'm so excited! I know I'm probably being a bit goofy, but this is a huge boost on the old self-esteem and motivation for me! Thank you so much, Jo, for recognizing my blog amidst all the amazing ones that I know are out there!

Now, the best part about getting this award is that I have the opportunity to pass it on and bring attention to a handful of the other incredible online journals out there. But, to be official, the exact guidelines for receiving this citation consist of the following:

1. Acknowledge the giver.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that I love.

That's not terribly complicated, now is it? Jo at 282.5 was the fabulous person who choose my blog for this fun acknowledgment, so to her I send out a resounding THANK YOU!!! As for the list that I have the honour of compiling to pass this award onto, I present it in alphabetical order:

7 comments:

  1. How very kind of you. Picture me blushing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for my award.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both (and all the others) for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too sweet! Thank you so much for the kind acknowledgment! You totally made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got here via V, and just wanted to say Good luck on your journey and to commend you on your impeccable taste in blogs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming and checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker