I am feeling so great about seeing that big loss on the scale this morning, and it completely carried me through the day in a wonderful mood! I am really excited about how well this is going so far.
It's funny though... yesterday I was reading a fellow blogger's post about how she has lost enough to weigh the same as their husband and I commented that I am really looking forward to reaching that point myself. Well, my darling hubby weighed himself today and wouldn't you know that he has lost a few pounds too! Now how am I supposed to catch up to him if he keeps losing weight as well?!? I may just start feeding the bugger all the things I normally crave and try to plump him up to make my job easier.
Okay, in all seriousness I am actually proud of him. He doesn't have a weight issue, but he's obviously beginning to shed the few extra pounds that he carries on his midsection. Heck, today he even willingly packed an apple for work!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 1/2 cups of grapes
- 6 large crackers
- 1 1/2 cups of pineapple
- 3 cups of pasta with tomato sauce
- 2 pieces of homemade bread with butter
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of grapes
- 2 cups of celery with 1 1/2 Tb. Tex Mex Cheese Whiz
- 3 sets of 20 stomach crunches
- 1 set of 5 minutes of weight lifting with 2.5 lbs per arm
- 45 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (30 minutes long and 15 minutes long)