Friday, August 14, 2009

I Think I May Have Gone A Little Overboard...

- 2 bunches of celery
- 10 carrots
- 2 corn on the cobs
- 2 sweet peppers
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 crowns of broccoli
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce
- 4 yellow potatoes
- 10 mushrooms
- 1 tray of blueberries
- 1 bunch of green grapes
- 1 lemon
- 1 pineapple
- 4 bananas
- 2 pears
- 2 oranges
- 8 braeburn apples
- 2 golden delicious apples
- 2 white peaches
- 1 yellow peach
- 1 nectarine
- 4 apricots
- 4 prune plums
- 1 black plum
...and a partridge in a pear tree!

3 comments:

  1. Woot! Now the challenge is to eat it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if that is your daily menu, you will definitely be visiting the bathroom regularly! LOL!

    Great shopping! Lots of options and fresh produce! And nice variety. Should keep things interesting. :)

    Love your new blog! I love that I started one - it has really helped me on my journey just to see where I've come from.

    Best wishes for great success on your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've already started munching on some of what I bought, so I'm off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker