Food and exercise was great today! I ate dinner a bit late, but other than that I am really pleased with how my food intake turned out. Tonight was also dragon boating practice which I always enjoy! I keep ending up as one of the leads which is a bit intimidating – since the timing for the entire team is based on the strokes of the people in the front seat – but a lot of fun! One woman keeps on telling me I should already be bumped up to veteran’s status which makes me grin!
I have a deadline that I am facing so I don’t really have time to go into anything more this evening. Unfortunately, I think I will have to skip tomorrow morning’s post for the same reason. I will be back in the evening though with something more interesting than the desperate pleas for understanding from one of the world’s best procrastinators!
Note: Just before I went to publish this post I got some extremely thrilling news!!! I don’t want to jinx anything by talking about it before the details have been confirmed (and, besides, it’s totally irrelevant to a weight loss and health blog), but I have to say that I am currently on cloud nine! I will let you all know soon if my excitement turns out to be justified! For now, I can’t seem to wipe the smile off my face!!!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter
- 1 pear
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt
- 1 banana
- 2 small Mandarin oranges
- 3 1/2 cups Caesar salad with bacon pieces, Parmesan cheese, and croutons
- 1/2 cranberry and almond multi-grain bar
- 1 mug toffee nut steamed skim milk
- 2 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower with margarine
- 3/4 cup cheesy scalloped potatoes
- 1 slice mustard glazed ham with mustard
- 1 gala apple with cinnamon
- 25 minute walk
- 1 hour and 10 minutes of rowing a dragon boat