I had a great dragon boating practice. I enjoyed participating as an audience member in the filming of an amateur music video. I got to spend a few peaceful moments with my wonderful husband. I am also really looking forward to a meeting that I have tomorrow. Overall, the day has been really great.
But I am in a bad mood. I am feeling a bit unsupported by a lot of the people in my life and am not very happy about it. Maybe ‘unsupported' is the wrong word: Forgotten? Unimportant? Like the very last thing on a long, long list of various priorities? Whatever. I am indignant.
I think I’m normally a pretty positive person, but I just don’t have the energy, nor the desire, to look for the silver lining right now. Apparently it is a time for wallowing and, unfortunately, wallowing doesn’t tend to make for terribly inspiring writing.
I might post in the morning. I might not. I’ll get over myself soon though and have something more upbeat to record at some point tomorrow. For tonight, reporting on the food and the exercise is taking a backseat to my irritability. Then again, I can’t help but recall that it supposedly takes more muscles to frown than to smile. Maybe I am burning a higher number of calories than usual due to my present state…
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 5 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 banana
- 2 small Mandarin oranges
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup honey nut granola cereal
- 5 tortilla chips with salsa
- 1 mug extra coconut steamed soy milk
- 6 pieces of a California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 25 minute walk
- 1 hour and 10 minutes of rowing a dragon boat