Friday, April 9, 2010

Sleep Deprived

It is nine in the morning here and I have not yet gone to sleep! I feel like I am in a near vegetative state, but I had to get a big project done before I could even think about turning in. Now it’s finally finished (Yay!), but I am still only going to be able to grab an hour or so of rest before I have to get up and work on something else that has an afternoon deadline.

This post is going to have to serve double duty today – both as my last night’s recap and as my morning check-in. I just don’t have it in me to do anything else until this evening. Sorry for the near comatose post; I will be more awake when next I write.

Food was good. Exercise was non-existent. Sleep… well, you know. Not a super day health-wise, but at least it’s the exception now and not the rule. Time to turn in…

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with 1 light Laughing Cow wedge and strawberries
- 2 1/2 cups celery with light peanut butter
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 mug toffee nut steamed skim milk
- 4 cups salad with sliced deli ham, grated cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, black olives, and honey mustard dressing
- 1 small piece of garlic bread
- 1 pear
- 1 bite of a white chocolate macadamia cookie
- 1 3/4 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower with margarine
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 1 cup Fiber 1 honey clusters cereal
- 1 large golden delicious apple with cinnamon
- 3 mugs decaffeinated tea with milk

EXERCISE:
- 30 stomach crunches

7 comments:

  1. Hey you, hope you get some rest and that your schedule lightens up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound POOPED! Rest up & heck, why not do just one post a day to give yourself a break.. you deserve it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh. I hate when that happens. Takes days to get back on track! I hope what sleep you got was sound! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get some sleep! I am tired just hearing about only 1 hour....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Lori ... just hearing what time you're going to bed made my head groggy and my eyes droop.

    I hope you find plenty of time to catch up on your sleep this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, all! I will be heading to bed for a good sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker