I am so excited! I signed up for a 5K with my husband! The two of us will be jogging this Saturday in the morning in a community a little less than an hour away from where we live.
It’s the one and only race that my man will probably ever run in since he is remaining fast and true to his dislike of that particular form of exercise. He is bound and determined, though, to complete a 5K so that he can say he saw the C25K program through to its conclusion. I’m so proud of him!
We are aiming to jog the entire thing obviously. I hope we can do it! I have no idea what my time will be like, but as long as I beat my record from the last one I partially walked and partially ran in, I will be happy!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 4 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 banana
- 3 1/2 cups Caesar salad with bacon pieces, Parmesan cheese, and croutons
- 4 cups salad with ham, grated cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, black olives, and honey mustard dressing
- 3 bites of a white chocolate macadamia cookie
- 1 small Mandarin orange
- 35 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (20 minutes long and 15 minutes long)