After a fun time at a girl’s night where a few of us gathered at one person’s house to chat away the evening, I am officially bagged! It was really fun and I got a couple of great reactions to my weight loss tonight from people I haven’t seen in approximately a year; one woman told me I look like a totally different person.
I did okay around the snacky foods that were there. I mostly ate vegetables, but I did have way more than I normally would have just because I reverted a bit into my old social eating mode. I have to watch that! I overdid it on the crackers, but I had adjusted my consumption throughout the earlier part of the day to account for any extra munching I did this evening, so I am thinking it will be fine.
Anyhow, I just got home and am heading to bed right away since I have dragon boating in the morning. There will definitely be a few extra run-ins with the snooze alarm so I will not be back to post again until tomorrow evening.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 1 cup whole grain Cheerios
- 1 gala apple with cinnamon
- 1/2 coconut ambrosia health bar
- 1 pear
- 5 1/2 cups veggie platter of carrots, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and celery with ranch dip
- 33 low fat herb crackers with artichoke and Asiago cheese dip
- 1 cup homemade caramel popcorn
- 20 minute walk