Sunday, April 18, 2010

Retiring Late And Rising Early

After a fun time at a girl’s night where a few of us gathered at one person’s house to chat away the evening, I am officially bagged! It was really fun and I got a couple of great reactions to my weight loss tonight from people I haven’t seen in approximately a year; one woman told me I look like a totally different person.

I did okay around the snacky foods that were there. I mostly ate vegetables, but I did have way more than I normally would have just because I reverted a bit into my old social eating mode. I have to watch that! I overdid it on the crackers, but I had adjusted my consumption throughout the earlier part of the day to account for any extra munching I did this evening, so I am thinking it will be fine.

Anyhow, I just got home and am heading to bed right away since I have dragon boating in the morning. There will definitely be a few extra run-ins with the snooze alarm so I will not be back to post again until tomorrow evening.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 1 cup whole grain Cheerios
- 1 gala apple with cinnamon
- 1/2 coconut ambrosia health bar
- 1 pear
- 5 1/2 cups veggie platter of carrots, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and celery with ranch dip
- 33 low fat herb crackers with artichoke and Asiago cheese dip
- 1 cup homemade caramel popcorn

EXERCISE:
- 20 minute walk

4 comments:

  1. That earlier adjustment to plan for social eating is what proves you are a changed woman! Inside and out. Congrats and enjoy your early boating. My daughter is out on the Henley right now, rowing, in freezing cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time with social eating too. I linked to you today in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get some sleep...I love me some sleep...have fun on the water...I really miss the water. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing awesome. You were prepared. You planned. You conquered.

    I'm awed by you going dragon boating. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker