I had a moment of frustration tonight which resulted in me trying to express to my husband how I get confused when I think about what I look like now. I really have no idea of what image should be in my mind when I think of myself and I couldn’t even begin to guess at how I look compared to others. I know my sizes, my measurements, and my weight, but none of that actually help me to understand how I appear.
My man can be very wise at times. I was attempting to describe all of this to him when he looked at me and said, “It’s like if you were walking down the street and saw yourself; you wouldn’t recognize you.” Yes! That is exactly how it is!
I really need to think about this some more. It is something that has been bothering me for a couple of months now and I still don’t have a handle on it…
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 2 egg wrap on a soft tortilla shell with grated cheese, mushrooms, and pepper
- 1 gala apple with cinnamon
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 1 cup whole grain Cheerios
- 2 1/2 cups celery with light peanut butter
- 2 small Mandarin oranges
- 2 cheese and potato perogies with bacon pieces, lots of onion, and light sour cream
- 3 bites of a caramel apple cinnamon pudding ring cake
- 1 hour and 5 minutes of jogging with walking warm up, intervals, and cool down (50 minutes of actual jogging)