Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Asleep On My Feet

I can not believe how tired I am. I feel horrible putting off a real post again to turn in early, but I barely have a choice since I am falling asleep even as I write this. I shall return…

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water
- 1/2 cup fruit salad
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 2 cups grapes
- 3 cups spinach salad with cubed cheese, croutons, dried cranberries, yellow pepper, mushrooms, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 1 large golden delicious apple
- 1 mug caramel cinnamon dolce steamed skim milk
- 1 cup dried mango
- 1 cheeseburger on a white hamburger bun with lettuce, tomato, sautéed onion, sautéed mushrooms, light mayonnaise, and mustard
- 1 cup red potato salad
- 1 large piece carrot cake with cream cheese icing
- 1 small glass sparkling apple juice

EXERCISE:
- 1 hour and 10 minutes of walking completed in 3 outings (15 minutes, 45 minutes, and 10 minutes)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You lost alot of weight. Congrats! I decided to follow your blog. I can be found here: everydaylifesissues dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete

Tracker