Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Slowly, But Surely

Well, my mood is improving; now I just need to get this still slightly relaxed attitude about food to shape up. The exercise over the past couple of days has been kind of brutal too, but I am pushing through it. I'm doing okay. Not great, but not nearly as bad as I was this past weekend. The struggle is still there, but I do know now that this is something I will beat. I am working at it. I am trying to regain my focus and it is progressing – it’s just a little slower going that I would like.

I need to give a quick shout out of appreciation to CJ from Weigh Too Less for passing on the Beautiful Blogger Award to me! I just did a post on this cool accolade several days ago so I shall refer you to that post if anyone is interested in learning a few new things about me. Thank you so much, CJ, for thinking of me!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 5 glasses of water
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 1 golden delicious apple with cinnamon
- 3 whole wheat crackers with cheese
- 1 pear
- 1 mug decaffeinated tea with milk
- 3/4 cup fat free cherry yogurt with 1 cup granola cereal
- 2 caramel rice cakes
- 1 cranberry almond multi-grain bar
- 1 mug cherry white chocolate steamed skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend

EXERCISE:
- 1 hour and 5 minutes of rowing a dragon boat

3 comments:

  1. You wil lget there.... just keep up your spirits! And drink more water!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. decaf tea is always nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did better on the water today! But no tea, although it is, indeed, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker