Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weigh-In For Week 46

As has been the status quo for my Saturday mornings, I am dashing off and don’t have much time to write about my weigh-in results. I will say that I am pleased with them! I am only down 0.8 of a pound, but I am down! After going away for our anniversary, and being so nonchalant about my food intake during the trip, I had thought I would see a gain. I guess getting back at it once I got home combined with the big boost in exercise I have pursued over the past couple of days has paid off! Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wooohoo! Way to go! I know I have told you this before, but I am so inspired by you!! I am down 11.4 lbs since May 27th, and feeling great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Great job on your own loss! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker