Monday, June 28, 2010

Blurb

I am posting my food almost a day late for the second time in a row! I am getting really bad about finding the time to get on here and do my more introspective entries, but I really want to continue making it a priority. Even a short blurb like this though really helps me to stay focused on where I am at and what I still want to achieve! I will just keep doing what I can!!!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 1 heated ham, cheese, and green onion scone with butter
- 1 mug coconut steamed soy milk
- 1 piece of a chocolate pecan bar
- 1 cup macaroni and cheese with pepper
- 1 gala apple
- 2 Mandarin oranges
- 1 slice shrimp club pizza
- 3 tiny garden strawberries
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 1 mug decaffeinated tea with milk
- 10 whole wheat crackers with 1 wedge light Laughing Cow cheese

EXERCISE:
- 50 minutes of walking completed in 4 outings (15 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, and 10 minutes)
- 1 hour and 5 minutes of rowing a dragon boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker