Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Just Have To Get Through Tomorrow...

… and then hopefully I will be back to having a bit more time to journal this journey properly. It’s going to be a difficult day eating wise too. I have both a local parade and a bridal shower that I will b attending. Fair and party food all in one day pretty much guarantees that I won’t make it to the evening without putting something indulgent into my system, but I am aware of the potential to go overboard and am hoping that will help me keep it under control. I shall look for the vegetable options and try to steer clear of impulsive munching. I am definitely planning on a piece of the rather decadent dessert I made though: white chocolate and Kahlua swirl cheesecake topped with chocolate covered strawberries. Mmmmm!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 3/4 cup granola cereal
- 1 banana
- 1 taste of Kahlua cheesecake batter
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 3 cups spinach salad with cubed cheese, croutons, dried cranberries, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 1 homemade sugar cookie
- 1 Spartan apple dipped in melted chocolate
- 2 chocolate covered strawberries
- 1 mug decaffeinated tea with milk

EXERCISE:
- 30 stomach crunches

2 comments:

  1. Good luck today :) Try filling up on water/low calorie beverages....fruit, veggies and whole wheat crackers+cheese :)

    ReplyDelete

Tracker