I’m so sorry about yet another unentertaining post! And I am obviously not doing a whole lot better with getting to sleep at a decent hour! That, plus the boring entries, is because I have a big party I am helping to host on Saturday – mental note: I must plan on how I will deal with the food that will be available there – and which I have been spending every spare moment organizing. I have a dragon boating regatta on Sunday too, but then things slightly slow down for a few days, so I am hoping to be back to some higher quality writing really soon!
My formal exercise is suffering due to the busyness, but I think my activity level has naturally increased because things are so hectic. I officially gave myself permission yesterday to do what I can without stressing about what I can’t get to until after this weekend. I just don’t have the time to feel bad about not having time!
Food has actually been pretty good, I think, with one glaring exception. I have been treating myself to an evening blended ice cream for the past few days. It’s more of a nutritional (or lack thereof) than a caloric issue, but I still know that I shouldn’t be having that type of thing every night. Apparently I am still battling a bit with the complacency!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup granola cereal
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 cup meatloaf with ketchup
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower and broccoli with margarine
- 1/2 cup corn with margarine
- 1/2 cup steamed potatoes with margarine
- 2 Spartan apples with cinnamon
- 1 sip orange cream soda
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 30 stomach crunches