I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me! I just got off the phone with someone very important to me and it seems like an issue that has been between us for the last month has finally been resolved. I am so grateful to have this person in my life and I feel great right now knowing that things are so much better with us than they have been for weeks! I feel so much mentally and emotionally lighter and so happy right now!
I also purchased a box to hold my self-preservation kit today. I still think that I need to collect a few more items to really round out the things I have already gathered, but I am extremely pleased that I found a container to store them in. I think having a place specifically dedicated to holding stuff meant to give me a mental break and recharge is an important part of the entire concept. If anyone has any ideas about objects I may want to add to the kit, I am open to suggestions!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 1 mug caramel cinnamon dolce steamed skim milk
- 8 pieces of a spicy California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup rice and wheat flake granola cereal
- 2 cups baked penne with cheese, Italian sausage, and tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 1 cup honey nut granola cereal
- 30 stomach crunches