Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dull, Dull, Dull

I really don’t have much to report tonight. The day was good – although I am feeling beat. I made a batch of cookies and automatically went to lick my finger when I was icing them. I quickly rinsed my hands under some water instead to remove the temptation. So that was a little victory. Other than that today wasn’t very exciting. It was nice, just without any real points of interest. Until tomorrow then…

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups fat free peach yogurt with 2 cups honey nut granola cereal
- 1 caramel cinnamon dolce steamed skim milk
- 1 egg white wrap on a whole wheat tortilla shell with feta cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 1 banana
- 1 cup wild rice with herb sauce
- 1 cup steamed broccoli with margarine
- 8 meatballs with barbecue sauce
- 1 mug decaffeinated tea with milk

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

3 comments:

  1. You should write a recipe book...i love reading your menus!

    Way to keep up the suspense with the banana wrap thing. I'll be looking it up when I get back from vacation! :) Thanks! I love bananas and PB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes uneventful days are the best! Glad you're doing better and back on track. I've caught some of your struggles, but am back on track today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I Said So, that is pretty funny to me because I totally do NOT do very much cooking! :)

    Dawne, I'm so sorry the struggles are all around right now! Ugh! We just have to keep at it! We WILL get this down!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker