I have tried a few different times to post something half way intelligent or thoughtful and just keep coming up short. I think I need to put the ‘get a good night’s sleep’ part of the plan for better health into action.
I did pretty well today and managed to pump out a full hour on the recumbent bike which is a first. I am still nursing a blister on my left foot so I am trying to stay away from walking really long distances for another day or two though. The variety of exercises that I do seem to be covering any lag that may have occurred with cutting out my walks for a few days.
I didn’t enjoy having fewer meals today, but I was full from the eggs I had first thing in the morning and the feeling stayed with me through a large part of the day. It left me feeling pretty low on energy. I think I’ll be trying to stick with something a little lighter for breakfast and follow it up with a heaver option a couple hours later. That eating pattern seems to be working better for me right now.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 2 egg omelet with tomato, garden pepper, onion, grated cheese, and pepper
- 1 mug of tea with milk
- 6-inch sub on a whole wheat bun with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mustard, mayonnaise, and pepper
- 1 plum
- 2 1/2 cups of steamed broccoli with margarine
- 50 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (both 25 minutes long)
- 1 hour on the recumbent bike