Talk about needing a little extra support: I had to go to the middle column of fasteners on my bra today for the first time in... well, actually, it’s the first time I can ever recall having to do that. Believe it or not I am fine with losing inches up there. It probably means I will avoid future back issues and that I will be able to go into many more stores to buy a brassiere. My husband, on the other hand, may be a little sad to see them go!
I watched the movie Julie & Julia this evening. I am not planning on giving film reviews on this site, but it was about food, blogging, and continuing despite adversity. How can I not mention it? Honestly, it was a really fun flick and for those who have seen it, all I can say is that the onion scene had me in tears, I was laughing so hard.
Obviously the meals that were featured in the movie had me drooling at a few points, although not nearly as much as the smell of popcorn as I entered the theatre. Plus, I could practically taste a couple of the decadent desserts that they showed. Yet what stood out the most for me was the dedication that both of the woman portrayed as they worked their way slowly towards their goals. I think that is definitely a trait that is needed to succeed at losing weight. More aptly, it is a trait that is needed to succeed at life.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 1/2 cups of Flavour Fusion Salad with low fat blueberry and pomegranate dressing
- 3 slices of cooked ham with mustard
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with 1 light Laughing Cow wedge, tomato, and pepper
- 2 carrots with light ranch dressing
- 1 hour and 30 minutes of walking completed in two outings (30 minutes long and 1 hour long)