I did the walk around the large park again today, although this time I was flying solo. As I was strolling along the path, I saw a sign left over from a run to raise money for cancer research and it got me thinking a little again about the concept of taking up the C25K program. When I got home I even researched a few different races that my area hosts. I am still not sure though…
My pants are feeling so loose and I am pretty sure that when I look down I am seeing a noticeable difference in the size of my chest. I’m also fairly convinced that the comfort issues I was having today when sitting on the bus are due to my shrinking posterior; less in the caboose means my back presses a bit straighter into the chair which feels odd right now (although I’m sure I will get used to it). Overall, I am doing really well and believe that I am truly adapting to this new lifestyle. I think my rings are even starting to feel less tight and constricting.
The pants though I really have to go back to for a second. All of the jeans I own – except for the pair I bought last week from the second hand store – are seriously and ridiculously baggy. The seats hang low, the legs are too wide, and they won’t even sit at my waist anymore because they all gap so much. I am constantly hauling them up and am now able to easily pull them down to my ankles without having to undo them. At least now I have a good excuse to moon people!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water throughout the day
- 2 cups Caesar salad with light dressing and croutons
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with 1 light Laughing Cow wedge and strawberries
- 3/4 cup of fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup cranberry almond cereal
- 1 pan fried mustard chicken breast
- 2 hour and 10 minute walk
- 12 sets of walking up and down stairs (not all at one time)