I’m going to guess that most people out there have already seen these, but I just love them and am feeling the need to share. These are all commercials put out by Dove in their Campaign For True Beauty. I feel like it is a very relevant message since so many of us are battling with our weight. A healthy lifestyle is one thing, but we need to remain conscious of the fact that no matter what we look like, we are the perfect versions of ourselves.
Please be warned that there are a couple of very fast images with needles in the last film. For those wondering whether to bother watching these or not, they all run between thirty seconds and under a minute and a half and are, in my opinion, very worth the time. Remember that you are all beautiful!!!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 6 prune plums
- 1 cup of Caramel Kettle Corn Crispy Mini Rice Chips
- 1 1/2 cups of celery with 2 Tb. peanut butter
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with roasted chicken, grated cheese, garden tomato, garden pepper, garden cucumber, green onion, mushroom, green leaf lettuce, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 mug of decaffeinated tea with milk
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 2 sets of 10 lunges for each leg
- 30 minutes on the recumbent bike
- 4 sets of 30 stomach crunches (2 straight, 1 right, and 1 left)
- 2 sets of 10 squats
- 15 minute walk