It was a very protein driven day. I guess making up for my small amount of exercise yesterday led to the need for those amino acids. Regardless of how tired I am right now, I am feeling good.
I had a couple of NSV's today, which is great. First I managed to pull on my one pair of size 22's jeans - left over from last year - which is a great step since everything else I own are all size 24W. They are admittedly slightly snug, but there is no muffin top hanging over the edge or anything. They just aren't super easy to bend in... yet.
The other non scale victory that I experienced was a bit odd. I accidentally fastened my watch on the wrong notch. Is my wrist getting smaller? That just seems so strange. Again, like the jeans, it was still snug - I actually readjusted it so that it was more comfortable - but I could have left it where it was and not cut off any circulation or anything.
Oh, and I forgot that yesterday a friend noticed my sagging jeans and told me I needed to go shopping for new clothes - so I guess that's actually three NSV's in the last two days. Woo hoo! Hmmm... come to think of it, I also saved a chocolate I was given in my pocket for over a day only to give it away to someone else. That's four! Four non scale victories, wa ha ha! Okay. I'm done.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water throughout the day
- 3/4 cup of fat free strawberry yogurt
- 1 apple
- 1 1/2 cups of chicken noodle soup
- 2 cups of celery with 2 Tb. peanut butter
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with 2 eggs, cheese, garden tomato, yellow pepper, mushroom, green leaf lettuce, and pepper
- 2 cups of steamed broccoli with margarine
- 2 carrots with rancher’s choice fat free dressing
- 55 minutes of walking completed in 3 outings (15 minutes long, 25 minutes long, and 15 minutes long)
- 1 hour swordplay course
- 2 sets of 30 stomach crunches
- 3 minutes of weight lifting with 5 lbs per arm