It's not the food that I may have overdone, but the exercise. Ugh! My legs are killing me. Also, my glutes and feet are in some pain right now too. I really didn't do all that much - just two walks - but I really pushed myself for over an hour on the second one, plus I was on my feet for a lot of the day. I think I may need to go for a nice, hot soak in the tub.
I did superbly at the mini fair this afternoon. I had one hot dog but managed to avoid cheeseburgers, cotton candy, and snow cones. Plus, at the very end of the day I walked right past a McDonald's without more than a cursory glance. One small confession: I actually let myself be talked out of the whole wheat bun by a friend.
Seriously, I am feeling stiff. I will try to do a more in depth post tomorrow, but right now I either need to move around or submerge myself in hot water. I hope this passes by morning...
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups of a veggie platter with mushrooms, carrots, celery, and cauliflower with rancher’s choice fat free dressing
- 1 hot dog on a white bun with relish and mustard
- 1 small mandarin orange
- 1 nectarine
- 1 pear
- 1 cup of steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and baby potatoes
- 1 hour and 35 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (25 minutes long and 1 hour and 10 minutes long)