My weekend of barely made deadlines and fighting to keep my eyelids from slamming shut is drawing to a close. I want to write something brilliant and insightful, but I think that hitting the bed early tonight will do much more for me than introspective analysis at this point. I will make an attempt at genius tomorrow (smirk).
Suffice to say, my exercise for today was unfortunately once more virtually nonexistent, though I was on my feet for practically the whole day. For the first time since starting this blog I was also very bad about getting enough water. I can’t help but wonder if that is due to my out of character caffeine consumption right at the start of the day, although I am not ruling out that it may have just been because I was lazy about reaching my quota.
I can’t wait to refocus in the morning.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 4 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 mug of pumpkin spice coffee
- 1 wrap on a soft whole wheat tortilla shell with egg white, spinach, feta cheese, and sun dried tomato
- 1 glass of orange punch
- 2 cups of broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, and mushrooms with 1 Tb. dip
- 1 small sandwich on a whole wheat roll with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mustard
- 1 bite of birthday cake
- 1 mug of chai pumpkin spice steamed soy milk
- 8 pieces of a California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 15 squats