The concert I attended tonight was incredible and I did indeed do a little bit of minor jiving to the melodies. Hopefully that helped burn a few calories, because - of course - we were running later than expected and didn't have a chance to get in the walk I was hoping for before the event.
Am I the only one getting sick of hearing this broken record? I don't know what to do about my inability to find the time to workout lately. I know things are supposed to officially slow down for me after the first of November, but I want to fix this now, not in a few days. I am just feeling annoyed with myself...
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 4 inch sub on a whole wheat bun with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, olives, green pepper, light mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper
- 1 banana
- 8 pieces of a dynamite sushi roll with soy sauce
- 1 mug of chai pumpkin spice steamed skim milk
- 2 bites of garlic bread
- 4 cups of spinach salad with bacon bits, grated cheese, hard boiled egg, tomato, mushroom, and vinaigrette
- 2 sets of 50 stomach crunches