As with many such accolades there are guidelines to follow and they are:
1. Thank the person who nominated me.
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me.
4. Name six things people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven bloggers.
6. Post links to the bloggers I nominate.
Without further ado, I present a peek at the more random side of me:
1. When I wave at people I usually do so with two fingers in a sort of relaxed ‘peace’ sign.
2. I am worried that I won’t be able to have children even though the thought is totally unfounded.
3. Even though my goal is 150 I have a secret desire to get my weight down to 133 so that I can say I lost a whole me.
4. I believe that I have a bit of a superiority complex and a bit of an inferiority complex, but not necessarily in that order.
5. My belly button is so deep I can stick my finger in it up to the first joint, although I generally don’t since I absolutely hate how that feels.
6. I am one of the most deeply spiritual people that I know.
And, of course, I am pleased to pass this onto seven other wonderful blogs:
I would also like to take this opportunity to hand out a few Significant Milestone Awards to three fabulous people who have recently achieved some really remarkable things. To explain what this little badge stands for I will quote myself verbatim:
“Created with weight loss blogs in mind, but not necessarily limited to only them, The Significant Milestone Award has been designed to be handed out to those who have reached a noteworthy marker on a journey of personal betterment. It may be given to a blogger who has recently achieved a meaningful accomplishment such as a ten percent drop in body weight, a twenty-five pound loss, or reaching their final goal. Anyone who has already received this award may pass it on to another blogger when they feel that it is warranted, provided that they take the time to ensure that they are presenting it for a truly exceptional and important feat. The only stipulation that is attached to accepting The Significant Milestone Award is that the recipient must take at least one full minute to really think about what they have achieved and to feel good about themselves.”
1. Merry from Sheesh for reaching her long term goal of 200 sit-ups!
2. Jack at Jack Sh*t, Gettin’ Fit for recently reaching the 75 pounds lost mark!
3. The Road Curves Ahead for reaching the 50 pounds lost mark!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin spice soup with cheese tortellini
- 1 large banana
- 1 mug of pumpkin spice chai steamed soy milk
- 1 wrap on a soft whole wheat tortilla shell with scrambled egg white, feta cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomato
- 4 cups of baby spinach salad with onion, tomato, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 mug of decaffeinated tea with milk
- 30 minute walk
- 5 push ups
- 3 sets of 50 stomach crunches (1 straight, 1 right, and 1 left)
- 2 sets of 2 minutes of weight lifting with 5 lbs per arm
- 2 set of 15 squats