Wednesday, October 28, 2009

On With The Show

I have a concert that I am attending tonight, so I am worried that I will have very little time to formally workout again. I do think that I will probably burn a few calories dancing along to some tunes, but I am really hoping to at least get in a walk before the show.

The cravings that I fought with all day yesterday seem to have fully retreated, so I am thankful that I am no longer contending with that. I did just have a bit of an argument with one of my best friends though and I was worried that my frustration would trigger some binging behaviors, but nothing of the sort ever came up. Happily, we have already resolved the issue and I did not feel the need to stuff my emotions down with food!

5 comments:

  1. Great job getting through the cravings without giving in. It's a very empowering feeling, I find, to NOT give in when things get tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. arguments with friends stink. Glad you worked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is success. Aren't relationship issues always the ones that get you? Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relationships are tough! But I am glad I made it through the issues without feeling like I had to turn to food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a true sign of progress....glad you didn't deal with the negative emotions with food. It's proof that you're on the right road and you WILL accomplish all that you've set out to do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tracker