I don’t have much to report tonight. Pretty much all day I have been fighting the desire to snack. It’s been quite annoying. I kept thinking about how well I have been doing and started justifying in my head how I was due for a slip up or even a purposeful binge.
On top of that my energy was fairly low. I wasn’t really all that interested in working out although I managed to get a bit of activity in. I’ve only had a couple of these types of days so far, but I find they are really hard to get through unscathed. The temptation to throw in the towel – even just for a few hours – is huge.
I think I actually allowed all that to start putting me into a sulky mood. In an attempt to counter the funk, I decided to make cupcakes out of the 'Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200' cookbook I got last month. I will eat mine tomorrow and send the rest out of the house with my husband. I really hope I find myself in a better mood after a good night’s sleep.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 pear
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli sliced turkey, grated cheese, lettuce, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3 cups of salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, green pepper, sliced deli ham, grated cheese, and fat free honey mustard dressing
- 1 mug of low fat vanilla steamed milk
- 1 sip of hot chocolate
- 3/4 cup fat free vanilla yogurt with 1 cup of whole grain cereal
- 2 cups Caesar salad with light dressing and croutons
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter and strawberry jam
- 1 really tiny lick of batter
- 1 really tiny lick of frosting
EXERCISE:- 35 minute walk
- 4 sets of 10 knee push ups
- 4 sets of 30 stomach crunches (2 straight, 1 right, and 1 left)
- 2 sets of 15 lunges for each leg
- 2 sets of 15 squats