I know that I promised to write something more in depth this evening, but I am afraid I may have to disappoint. I have run into a small problem. I realized as I finally finished pouring over all the blogs I didn’t have time to read this morning and afternoon that my time has dwindled away to nothing today. And I haven’t worked out!
This just won’t do! So, I am declaring a very temporary state of emergency and making the decision to not post again until tomorrow night. I need to refocus on the actual accomplishing of my weight loss goals, not only on the recording of them. I will be back in twenty-four hours - hopefully a little sweatier and more thoroughly exercised than tonight.
The wonderful Melissa from Melissa’s Adventures in Kids, Knitting, and Weight Loss has bestowed the honour of the One Lovely Blog Award onto me. Thank you, Melissa! I love all the support that these neat badges show and I will continue to proudly display them all on my sidebar. However, in the spirit of sticking with my short self-imposed ban on blogging, I will have to defer to my earliest acceptance of this award and hope that people understand my need to cut this short.
I shall return…
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 1/2 cups of baby spinach salad with onion, tomato, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 banana
- 1 pretzel
- 2 1/2 cups spaghetti with meat sauce and Parmesan
- 2 cups salad with lettuce, cucumber, carrot, peppers, and creamy onion dressing
- 1 mug of decaffeinated tea with milk
- 1 slice of home made banana bread with butter
- 1 bite of a molasses cookie
- 1 mug of pumpkin spice chai steamed soy milk
- 50 stomach crunches