I am afraid that this being my third post of the day, I really haven’t much left to say. I am still giggling fairly often to myself about the walk I already wrote about taking this afternoon, so my brain isn’t really up for focusing too much right now.
I will report that my right upper arm has been quite sore due to my attempt at doing regular push ups last night, so I laid off of working those muscles at all today. Also, I did my exercise video again, but actually finally used the step. These may be small victories, but I know that they will ultimately add up to help me win this war.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water throughout the day
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 3 cups Caesar salad with light dressing, croutons, and dried cranberries
- 1 turkey sandwich on marble rye bread with fat free Miracle Whip, gravy, and pepper
- 8 whole wheat crackers
- 1 mug of sugar free caramel steamed soy milk
- 8 pieces of a dynamite sushi roll with soy sauce
- 1 hour and 45 minute walk
- 45 minute step workout video