A big thanks to Dawne from 365 Days To A New Me for bestowing the Superior Scribbler Award unto me! I just love these things! Not only do I feel as though some wonderful honour has been given to me whenever I receive something like this, but I also generally get to pass on the accolade to other worthy recipients!
The guidelines for this award are set out as follows:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to five most deserving bloggers.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom s/he has received the award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to The Scholastic Scribe, which explains the award.
4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (I actually couldn’t figure out where to add my name so if you do please let me know). That way, they'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honour.
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
So I happily offer this fun badge of recognition to a small number of the wonderful bloggers out there:
1. Diane at Fit To The Finish
2. Jack at Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
3. Jenn at Watch My Butt Shrink!
4. Sean at The Daily Diary Of A Winning Loser
5. The Whole Team at Cranky Fitness
Onto another fun blogging element, it is time for those participating in the Looking to the Future Christmas Challenge to leave remarks confirming their continued participation and offering up some updated statistics. I know a few of you have had a hard go of it this last week, but stay strong! This challenge is much more about keeping focused and the support we can give to one another than about a specific number. Remember that the weekly check-in comment you leave is one more entry to win the dream catcher.
I did manage to get in a really great, long, dry walk today, but the workout video I was contemplating just didn’t happen. My back is killing me for some reason (I have a pillow behind me as I type this to try and relieve it a bit) so I figured continuing to exert myself was not the way to go. I am one of those people who get random aches and pains every now and then, but they tend to not amount to much at all so I am hoping this ache will be gone by tomorrow. I am off to bed now to try and get a good night’s rest prior to weighing in come morning. Here’s hoping I turn out to be a loser!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1 sandwich on whole wheat bread with sliced deli chicken, cheese, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup fat free blueberry yogurt with 1/2 cup canned peaches
- 2 celery stalks with tzatziki yogurt dressing
- 2 hour and 15 minute walk