Monday, November 2, 2009

Standing Up For Exercise

Argh! Another day of unexpected busyness has taken my ability to workout hostage once more. I was so sure I would have a chance to do better today, but I was proven very wrong since I have only just returned home from being out and about with zero opportunity for exercise. The best thing I can offer up as the most minuscule blip of salvation is that I consciously stayed on my feet for the majority of the day rather than sitting down. I wasn't exactly mobile, but at least I didn't just stay on my rump the whole day either. It's not much, but it will have to be enough for today because I have got to go to sleep. I can barely keep my eyes open to type this right now...

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 3 Mandarin oranges
- 1 piece of a California roll with soy sauce
- 1 small ham and cheese sandwich on homemade white bread
- 1 cup of pineapple and grapes
- 3/4 of a slice of Hawaiian pizza
- 2 bites chocolate cake
- 4 bites peppermint ice cream
- 2 1/2 cups carrots with hummus
- 1 bite of yogurt with flax seed

EXERCISE:
- 2 sets of 15 squats

4 comments:

  1. get some rest!! Tomorrow is a new day!! Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have those busy times you'll get back to working out very soon. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

    ReplyDelete

Tracker