Sunday, November 22, 2009

Off Kilter

My mood has been up and down this evening and I also feel like I have been on a bit of a carbohydrate kick all day. I’m not sure if one is related to the other or not. I think it is best if I just go to bed; hopefully sleep will get me back to more of an even keel. First, a quick hello to Jujulime – a brand new blogger – who decided to join the Christmas Challenge today. Thanks again to everyone for signing up!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 6 inch sub on a whole wheat bun with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, black olives, light mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper
- 1 small mug of gingerbread steamed soy milk
- 1 bite of a calorie reduced chocolate chip banana loaf
- 1/4 of a ham sandwich on brown bread with cheese, lettuce, and mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt
- 5 whole wheat crackers
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 3 1/2 cups of low fat butter flavour popcorn
- 2 scrambled eggs

EXERCISE:
- 1 hour and 35 minutes of walking completed in 3 outings (15 minutes long, 20 minutes long, and 1 hour long)

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning, 200.4!!! Soooo close!!!
    I definitely believe there's a correlation between carbs and mood but I'm not sure which feeds the other one yet.
    Hope you're feeling more on an even keel today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so not capable of "1 bite of a calorie reduced chocolate chip banana loaf". That's great that you can just have a taste!

    Seems like aside from one little bite of dessert, the carbs you're eating are whole grain and healthy! Hope the mood thing is just fleeting and goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go carb crazy around TOM. Of course I am in the throws of menopause so my TOM is all over the map. I dove into a Costco sized bag of my husband's chips a couple of weeks ago - hormones - horrible partners in crime for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal was with the mood and carbs. So far I am feeling a bit better today, so hopefully things will be a little more balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also go carb crazy around TOM. It's ridiculous and hard to control. Blah! I hope you get a good sleep and feel better when you wake up.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker