I am up way too late and feeling much too sore! I did lots of walking today and my legs are not very happy with me. I think a fast soak in the tub before bed is in order.
One neat thing I will quickly share is that I realized today’s weigh-in means that I have knocked almost exactly ten points off my body mass index reading from my highest weight. Plus, I only have twelve more pounds to lose until I am no longer in the obese category, but rather wonderfully, gloriously, and simply overweight!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 mug of gingerbread steamed soy milk
- 1 wrap on a whole wheat tortilla shell with egg white, feta cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomato
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 10 hand-shelled peanuts
- 9 pieces of a California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 3/4 cup low fat piña colada yogurt
- 2 hours and 45 minutes of walking completed in 3 outings (45 minutes long, 30 minutes long, and 1 hour and 30 minutes long)
- 7 push ups