I spent a large portion of time today going through a lot of the blogs I follow and am still only about half way caught up. I am hoping to get further tomorrow, although we will see what the day holds.
I would like to take a moment to thank Fitcetera for linking to my site yesterday! Her blog and attitude are both great and I am honoured that she deemed my journey worthy of attention. Thanks so much for the shout out!
Also, from what I have seen so far, it appears that most people were pretty good when it came to surviving Halloween. Way to go, everyone; I am proud of you all! The candy just didn't seem as sweet as it did in the past, did it?
I am so happy to be making my way back into the loop. I was really itching to read the blogs that I follow and I am feeling better now that I have made my way through a bunch. I find that reading daily helps to inspire me and keeps me feeling connected to a group of individuals who are on very similar paths. I have missed that the last couple of weeks!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 2 1/2 cups Caesar salad with light dressing, croutons, and Parmesan
- 1 banana
- 3 cups of spinach salad with sliced deli turkey, grated cheese, dried cranberries, and an olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing
- 6 inch sub on whole wheat bun with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, black olives, light mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper
- 1 mug of gingerbread steamed soy milk
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 3/4 cup fat free black cherry yogurt with 1 cup Life Multigrains cereal
- 6 sets of 15 squats
- 6 sets of 30 stomach crunches (2 straight, 2 right, and 2 left)
- 6 sets of 5 push ups
- 6 sets of 15 lunges for each leg
- 35 minute walk