Thanks so much to Daisy and Dee for being the first two committed participants in my Looking to the Future Christmas Challenge! If anyone else is interested in joining there are still a few days left to make up your mind since it doesn’t start until this Saturday – and to be clear, you don’t need a blog to participate. You could win a homemade dream catcher for the price of just a few comments and the determination to stay true to your weight loss plan through the holidays. It’s a win-win!
In other news, I had the best mushroom soup I have ever had in my life this evening. Unfortunately, I am thinking that it was so wonderful because it was very rich and, therefore, not the best choice for staying on track. It almost tasted like really great thinned out Alfredo sauce. I ordered it because I had already had a salad today and wanted something small. I figured that the mushrooms in it meant that it was a healthier option – which it probably did – but it was so very yummy that now I don’t even want to think about what the calories must have added up to. Do accidental overindulgences count as being off plan?
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with roast beef, grated cheese, lettuce, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 cups Caesar salad with fat free dressing, dried cranberries, and whole wheat croutons
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 hour and 35 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (45 minutes long and 50 minutes long)
- 7 push ups
- 2 sets of 50 stomach crunches