I am finally totally caught up on my blog reading and I am extremely happy to report that there are several people who deserve a standing ovation for their efforts these past couple of weeks. Well, I am not one to let somebody’s accomplishments go unnoticed, so I think it’s time to pass around some more of my version of validation!
"Created with weight loss blogs in mind, but not necessarily limited to only them, The Significant Milestone Award has been designed to be handed out to those who have reached a noteworthy marker on a journey of personal betterment. It may be given to a blogger who has recently achieved a meaningful accomplishment such as a ten percent drop in body weight, a twenty-five pound loss, or reaching their final goal. Anyone who has already received this award may pass it on to another blogger when they feel that it is warranted, provided that they take the time to ensure that they are presenting it for a truly exceptional and important feat. The only stipulation that is attached to accepting The Significant Milestone Award is that the recipient must take at least one full minute to really think about what they have achieved and to feel good about themselves."
A hearty congratulations and an enthusiastic well done to the following:
1. Chris at A Deliberate Life for recently reaching the fifty pounds lost mark!
2. Diane at Fit To The Finish for reaching five thousand comments on her blog, where she works at helping others become healthier!
3. Fat Daddy from Fat Daddy Rants for recently reaching the one hundred pounds lost mark!
4. Kari from Fat(free)Me for recently reaching the seventy-five pounds lost mark!
5. Laura from One Hundred In Twelve for losing 10% of her total body weight!
6. Lynn from Actual Scale for losing twenty-five pounds since starting her blog and fifty pounds from her highest weight!
7. Tammy from From Fat To Fab for losing enough weight to ride roller coasters for the first time in twenty years!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1/4 cup pumpkin spice soup
- 1 banana
- 3 cups spinach salad with grape tomatoes, dried cranberries, whole wheat croutons, and fat free rancher’s choice dressing
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli turkey, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 2 cups of grapes
- 3/4 cup fat free blueberry yogurt with 1 cup Life Multigrains cereal
- 1 hour walk
- 45 minute step workout video