Monday, November 9, 2009

Grumblings And Mumblings

Harrumph! The scale is not being my friend right now. Not at all. I’m pretty sure it is water retention, but we will see. The dang thing seems to be hating on me for some reason or another, but I suppose I can just suck it up for a couple more days and hope things straighten themselves out.

The weather is pretty dismal today so I am doubting the chances for a walk. It will probably be all about the indoor activity this evening which is fine; I think it’s good to mix things up and keep the body guessing at what you’re going to throw at it next. There’s not too much on my mind this morning, so that’s it for right now…

5 comments:

  1. Only 6 pounds to *ONE*derland! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing Amazing, I am Green with envy at your progress I need some of your committment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hold on for a week and you will feel the scale love. I betcha. Just don't binge or stop exercising and it will work itself out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when the scale takes so long to show progress...keep going, water retention is a bugger, I know as I wake up every morning a bit on the swollen side...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Womanly Moment Warning! All men may want to avert their eyes:

    I think this period is just really hitting me hard! Ug! I feel so much more bloated than I usually do. Cmoursler, I wish I had read your comment before now, because I just tallied all my food and the results aren't great. I don't feel like I binged, per say, but I definitely had more than I normally do! Sigh... back to better in the morning, right?

    ReplyDelete

Tracker