For those of you participating in the Looking To The Future Christmas Challenge it is time to check-in and give an update on how you are doing. I hope that people are mostly continuing with the successes that were reporting last week, but just remember that every little victory is worth more than any slip up! The good choices you make all add up and even the worst week doesn’t have to result in all your hard work going to waste. Keep at it, everyone! Just three weeks left until this challenge and Christmas are over, and I am positive that each and every one of you can get to your goals by then! Also, keep in mind that each participant who comments here gets another entry to try and win the dream catcher I created.
I also wanted to let everyone know that I visited the Downtown Eastside Neighbourhood House today. I dropped off the $100 donation from the Celebrating The One Hundreds Giveaway to them and got a tour of their establishment. They do a lot of really great work there, including a monthly Banana Beat which I will be participating in on December 16th. It was nice to see where the money will be going to and I can’t wait to experience first-hand the ways in which it will aid those who are in need. To all of the individuals who commented on the giveaway post, thank you once more for helping to contribute to this important cause and to a fabulous organization!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with sliced deli chicken, grated cheese, lettuce, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 cup fat free lemon chiffon yogurt
- 2 cups Caesar salad with fat free dressing, dried cranberries, and croutons
- 2 hours of walking completed in 2 outings (1 hour and 10 minutes long and 50 minutes long)