FOOD & BEVERAGES:
I have been graced with the prestigious Superior Scribbler Award once again! Thank you so much, Amy, for thinking that I am worthy of such recognition! I am hanging my head a little here though because I am going to just link back to when I was given this accolade a few weeks ago since I haven't the brain capacity to follow the guidelines for this right now. I will be back to a higher quality of focus post-Christmas, I am sure!
One last thing... Melissa suggested that I do a side-by-side comparison of my photos for easy viewing of the changes I have seen so far, and I thought it was a great idea! It's nothing you haven't already seen on my side bar, but even I can't help but grin when I see the two pictures next to each other. A difference of sixty pounds - from 254.6 down to 193.8 - is shown in these photographs. Enjoy!
- 8 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 sandwich on whole grain bread with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 dumpling with soy sauce
- 2 cups of a seafood pancake with shrimp, scallops, and green onions
- 1 mug of hot chocolate
- 2 hours of walking around while shopping