I was on track with the eating and the exercise today. I got a little bit of cleaning done around the house too which hopefully burned a few extra calories. That’s the one good thing about a busier schedule: natural activity comes easier.
I have Christmas baking to face sometime in the next week. I am actually not expecting it to be too much of a challenge. I think having the goodies just sitting around may be a little tempting, but I doubt that their preparation will prove to be a problem. I think putting most of them into the freezer will help keep me from munching on them once they are completely done too.
I need to remember that right now it is better to workout earlier rather than later; that way I am sure to get in a decent amount of activity prior to running out of time by the end of the day. That seems to be my biggest issue when I get busy and is the exact reason I put an exercise tracker up for this month. I have to stay focused so that I don’t get distracted with my many projects, and I have to remain motivated - to meet my goal of a minimum of 35 hours of activity for December - so that I can avoid making excuses for not living up to my own expectations. I want to keep heading in the right direction and I need to ensure that any potential obstacles are removed.
I had really high energy for the majority of the day, but I think I have finally crashed. I am very ready for bed, yet I am also already thinking about all the things I need to get done tomorrow. So many errands and so little time.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 12 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light strawberry jam
- 1 mug of gingerbread steamed soy milk
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 sandwich on whole wheat bread with sliced deli chicken, cheese, lettuce, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 pear
- 3 cups Caesar salad with fat free dressing and croutons
- 3/4 cup fat free blueberry yogurt
- 1 hour of walking completed in 2 outings (40 minutes long and 20 minutes long)