Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Changing Attitude

Hmmm... I sense a busy day in the works today. It should be good for staying active, but before I get too involved in all my chores, I am determined to do at least some form of formal exercise. I think I shall pop in my workout tape and try to get sweaty!

I never thought I would see the day where I looked forward to perspiring, but here I am - already in my workout attire - ready and willing to go move my body. Daunting though it may seem at first, occasionally change really can be a wonderful thing!

4 comments:

  1. Yep i have to agree that now i actually look forward to exercise, in fact the days that i don't i feel really tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask what exercise DVD(s) you use? I dearly, dearly love Richard Simmons (don't laugh at me!). Seriously.

    He's hard on my knees and my back at the moment, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i missed my workout yesterday, I had what can only be described as a 'hissy fit'.
    I have to get my workout on to get rid of any tension I used to eat...
    one or the other for me....
    so exercise it is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I am not the only weirdo who is enjoying their exercise! Lainey, I use Kari Anderson's "Go" Step DVD. I also have her "Push" DVD, but I've only used it once and found it to be pretty hard that first time (although I think I'm ready to give it another go). And Richard Simmons is an icon - who would I be to laugh at such a man? *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Tracker