Well, we were all set to have the last of the Christmas goodies out of the house today, but my in-laws dropped off some homemade baking. Eek! So good! I will have to get my husband to take those into work with him tomorrow like he did with all of the other stuff today. My willpower continues to wane, and I just can’t risk having such tempting sweets in the house right now. I have already indulged in a couple of things this afternoon and evening and don’t want to let those types of behaviors slip into yet another day.
I am also feeling a bit annoyed with my exercise. At this point I don’t know if I am making excuses or not. I was all set to try a new video tonight after a quick visit from a friend. The ‘quick visit’ turned into a nearly four hour one and now it is late and I have to go to bed. I really can’t tell if this is a valid reason for not doing better with my workout or just another way to get out being active.
I’m not feeling terribly motivated right not, but I am trying to get my enthusiasm back. I am stressed out that my weigh-in on Saturday may be my first bad one – as in, a gain – so I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around the ‘one or two bad days does not need to equal a destroyed week’ mentality. I just need to get back at it…
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 4 cups Caesar salad with baby shrimp, Parmesan cheese, and croutons
- 1/2 slice garlic bread
- 1 heated turkey sandwich on a whole grain bun with fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, margarine, and pepper
- 1 homemade square from a confetti bar
- 1/3 cup smokehouse almonds
- 4 cups spinach salad with herb goat cheese, croutons, dried cranberries, orange pepper, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 1 homemade gingerbread cookie decorated with smarties
- 3 miniature Mandarin oranges
- 1 1/2 cups reduced calorie homemade trifle
- 15 lunges for each leg