Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another Fly-By Posting

This has to be another quick one! Today was good food and exercise wise; sleep wise, however, I am definitely selling myself short. I will probably have to skip tomorrow morning’s post since the last of my busy days starts early. I’m hoping to be back to writing more interesting thoughts come Friday!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with chicken, grated cheese, lettuce, dried cranberries, fat free miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3 cups Caesar salad with fat free dressing, dried cranberries, and croutons
- 9 pieces of a brown rice dynamite sushi roll with soy sauce
- 1 pear
- 5 whole wheat crackers

EXERCISE:
- 40 minutes on the recumbent bike
- 2 sets of 7 push ups
- 3 sets of 50 stomach crunches (1 straight, 1 right, and 1 left)
- 15 minute walk

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the workout!!!! Good for you BUT yes, sleep is important! Hope you get back to more of that! I am headed back to bed for some more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the time of year to be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the workout!! Do try to make a little time for some rest!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you to keep posting even if it is just a few words.

    Get some rest young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even these short posts keep me focused! This journey is important to me and I don't want to lose sight of that regardless of how busy I get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that I found you blog! Your pics give me hope that I can do it too. I weigh about 220 (down from 252 right after having my son in june). I look forward to seeing more update pics!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker